Thursday, September 07, 2006

back after a while..and freakyness

It's been a while since I've been back to post..haha..loads of homework to finish and etc.. Especially camp and its log report I have to write up..finished the article..and maths homework..so that leaves music..lol..harddd..
Music elective concert is coming up next week, and friends are coming to watch..so I hope I will be able to play well..ehehe
Mark you idiot!!! hugging a girl(not me,*phew*lol..) that's already taken..Australia interaction between males and females..so wierd..
Calvin M came to my place to fix up my com..thanks..lol..its somehow working now..
1 more week till holidays..I'm already holiday mood..and theres still so much assignments to hand up..lol..My hols are gonna be filled up..Too much stuff to do..
Freakyness....mm..lemme tell u a story..lol!!! before I went to camp..Shane was sitting next to me..I didn't know him then..during class (Duke of Ed)..and he didn't know what to do for the computer..and he was like..hey..um..candel..what do we do? And i'm like..how in the world does he know my name!?!? and during camp..that wasn't that bad..cos if it weren't for him, I would have probably died.. I was slipping down a steep slope the wrong way--to the forest..and he grabbed my hand..bfore I slipped and fell..and he was one of the guys tt moved really fast over the logs in camp -_'' *during camp..while walking on the way--bushwalk..and he was talking to me..and he thought I was from Australia..funny..*lol.. Anyway..after camp..the first day back at school..teacher told us we had to write reports..and the teacher were showing us some pictures from camp..and he had the report..I went up to him and asked if I could look at him..and he was like..say please..and i was like pretty annoyed..cos i asked really nicely tho..bt anyway..i went along his way, and saw the report..and 2 days ago..I was walking in sch..back to home..and when he walked past me..he was like..hey..cya candel..and im like..what the..but i said bye anyway..and then..today during class..Joy and I were standing..Joy on left..I on right..and then..Shane walked past us..when he walked past us..he tapped my shoulder and said hey candel..and then I was like..uh..hi..
But it's freaky!!! arrghh..lol..wierrrddd
anyway..a camp pic from camp..lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home